By popular demand, the Center for Teaching and Learning and the Department of Hispanic Languages and Literatures are offering two additional 10-session mini-courses, free for Queens College faculty and staff, on Portuguese language and Brazilian culture, with a focus on pronunciation and communication through spoken activities, music, and videos.
- Introduction for beginners, January 2014. Class will meet 6 to 8pm on:
- Monday-Thursday January 6, 7, 8, 9
- Monday-Wednesday January 13, 14, 15
- Monday-Wednesday, January 20, 21, 22
- Portuguese for participants with some experience, Spring 2014: for those with some experience with Portuguese or who have taken the introductory course, this offers an opportunity for more advanced study. Class will meet weekly on Wednesdays, 6-8pm, on:
- February 26
- March 5, 12, 19, 26
- April 2, 9, 23, 30 (no class April 19, Spring Break)
- May 7
Space is limited, so please sign up by completing this form (http://goo.gl/HU7rhJ) by Friday, December 6. You must be faculty or staff at Queens College to participate. If you have questions, please email Eva Fernández.